My First Disney Vacation...better late than never

zippity_do_da

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Disneyers! I'm new to the forum and a Disney Virgin.

I have just booked my first Disney vacation and I have to admit that I am extremely excited about going. My family could not afford a Disney vacation when I was growing up so I have often felt that I missed out on an American, heck, worldwide, tradition. But, 31 years later I'm going and I am really looking forward to it. Reading the posts on this forum have also helped raise my excitement meter.

My boyfriend (who has been to Disney in the past) and I will be staying at the AK Lodge. We are going this fall. So, far the only reservation I have made has been for the safari followed by the dinner at Jiko. I am overwhelmed by the restaurants and am having a difficult time choosing what places to get reservations to. We have the deluxe dinning plan so I really want to try the signature restaurants.

I am also looking forward to the parks, although I am a big baby, there are rides that I really want to force myself to go on.

So, please share any tips you may have. I'm all (Mickey) ears!!

:cheer2::cheer2:

Today, I received a welcome package :goodvibes

Three months to go! I have ADRs set for the following the restaurants:

California Grill
Les Chefs de France
Narcoossees
Teppan Edo
The Crystal Palace
The Waynama (sp?) safari with dinner at Jiko
Citricos

:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter