My favorite thing to eat/drink in Disney World is......

I was reading this while my son was in his piano lesson. I'm taking notes! lol I can't even think about my own favorite thing. I keep going back to the soft pretzel with cheese, but I know that can not be it lol I was trying to stay half way on my diet while I was there. Next time I am going to eat more lol

ContempoCafe_PeanutButterPie_Side.jpg

Peanut butter pie from the Contempo Cafe...

giphy.gif

Drink: French press coffee at Kona Cafe.
Eat: Pasta station at Port Orleans Riverside (perfect after a long day at the parks).
Dessert: cookie ice cream sandwich at Hollywood Scoops.
Runner-up: Werthers caramel apple from Germany at EPCOT.

Last edited:
Ice cream martini at L'Artisan des Glaces with the Caramel Fleur de Sel ice cream and Grand Marnier. I've only had it once, on our last trip, but that instantly shot to the top of my favorite drink list and my favorite dessert list at the same time.

So underrated with that caramel pecan sauce. Better than Ohana bread pudding IMO :ssst:

Anything at Boma breakfast (or dinner for that matter), but as someone that doesn't care for bread pudding, I stuffed myself with that there. (Don't forget to add the vanilla sauce too!)

Yak & Yeti - green beans
Restaurant Marrakesh - the mussels in saffron cream - we tried to lick the bowl
Le Cellier - you can still get the cream cheese mashed potatoes if you ask!

And I always get a mickey ice cream sandwich.

Adding the banana bread with hazelnut spread at the Sanaa QS breakfast.

As a person in recovery too, I wanted to give you a heads up that the Le Cellier cheese soup tastes A LOT like beer. I was really looking forward to it and was disappointed.

Casey's Corner Mac n' Cheese dog and the Krakatoa Punch from Trader Sam's. On our most recent WDW trip I did enjoy the campfire cupcake while staying at WL.

Adding the banana bread with hazelnut spread at the Sanaa QS breakfast.

As a person in recovery too, I wanted to give you a heads up that the Le Cellier cheese soup tastes A LOT like beer. I was really looking forward to it and was disappointed.

Beer??? YUCK!!!! thanks for the heads up.. and congrats :)

The pink macaron ice cream sandwich at the French Bakery shop in Epcot.
I have to have one of each--that AND the chocolate one!

Tomato salad at Biergarten
100%! I don't understand it, I'm not even a big tomato fan, but this salad keeps calling me back!

And my vegetarian daughter and I have to have a caprese sandwich (AoA Landscape of Flavors, but there are many other places) with the kettle fried chips, Mr. Kamal's fries from the cart in AK, and anything with yum-yum sauce at Teppan Edo.

Good thing we're going twice in 2019, though, because like the PP who's taking notes during her son's piano lesson, I'm building a snacks list flipping back and forth to my Color note app!

Savory - crab legs and clam chowder @ Cape May

Sweet - 'Ohana's bread pudding - yum - need some now!!

Oreo Bon-Bons @ Cape May - (yaaaaah, they're back!)

Beaches & Cream - banana split and hot fudge sundae

Last edited:
i love eating in wdw!!! i'm trying to lose weight before the trip so i can eat that week i'm there.
- the roasted almonds at every park i love to smell and eat them
-nachos in mexico and churros and magaritas
-that buffalo flavored popcorn in epcot, love that
-of course, dole whip and the cinnamon bun @ MK
-the ham/cheese croissant in France
i can go on and on i love it!!!! yum yum can't wait

Vivoli Gelateria at Disney Springs - banana and chocolate flavors specifically! I about cried when they told me they were out of banana the last time I was there.
Caramel Corn at Karamell-Kuche in Epcot
A chocolate and vanilla swirled soft serve cone. I don't know what it is about those, but they are so good!

MK—Cheshire Cat Tails...can’t help it, just love em, and great with my am java
AK—Flame Tree Mac and Cheese with Pulled Pork, Slaw, and Onion Rings. Yak and Yeti Mango pie is amazing as well
Epcot—Via Napoli pizza...my new Epcot fave. Beef brewat rolls at Marrakesh are amazing as well
HS—I’m at a loss...food is kinda meh
Resorts—Kona Cafe Island Style Beef Burger, Sanaa Bread Service
DS—Everything I have tried there...can’t wait to go back:)
Oh, and the Avocado Margarita wherever you can get it...in Mexico at Epcot or in Disney Springs. Craving one now...

View attachment 357991 View attachment 357992 View attachment 357993 These are not my all time favorites, but these are 3 of my favorite things from my last visit to Disney. I really enjoyed The Peter Pan Float. My favorite meal on our last trip was the "Etouffee". It is a basically craw fish over rice. My favorite dessert was "The Moonshine Cake". I guess you may want to avoid that one, but as you said, you're husband might enjoy it. Another favorite dessert would be the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern. It is sooo very good. Click on the images to enlarge the photo. Enjoy your trip!!
I am so afraid to try the étouffée being a native Louisianian and can make a killer one myself. I may break down and give it a try tho.

I always have to get a Mickey bar but I will say that pineapple upside down cake with dole whip is high on my list. Also have to get the caramel popcorn at Karamel Kuche

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!