My favorite thing to eat/drink in Disney World is......

California Grill: Goat Cheese Ravioli and the bread basket with a glass of Kim Crawford Spitfire Sav Blanc
Raglan Road: Smokie City seafood dip
Tangierine Cafe: Shawarma platter
Chefs de France: Baguette
Sanaa: Bread Service with a glass of South African wine
Tiki Terrace: Rum Flight
1900 Park Fare: Red Velvet Pancakes with cream cheese topping
Sassagoula Floatworks: Mickey Beignets

Favorites from our last trip:
Kakigori in Japan at Epcot
Bread pudding pretty much anywhere
Teylu hot dog and Cheeseburger Pods in Pandora
Mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwich
Mickey head-shaped cinnamon roll in AK (they only have it in the morning I think)

The poutine at Epcot (for full disclosure if poutine is on a menu anywhere I must have it).

Chicken and waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hallow in MK.

Pizza at Via Napoli...

for drinks, i stick with basic water. My oldest son and i have a good time trying to locate the best water fountains at each park. Surprising, or not, they are few and far between.

There are so many things I love at WDW. My new favorite is the Nutella waffle with fresh fruit at Sleepy Hollow. I've been meaning to try one for several years and finally got around to it last trip. The fresh fruit was so refreshing, especially towards the end of our week long stay (I was sick of eating out by the end of our most recent trip).
School Bread in Epcot.
Mickey ice cream bars anywhere.
Starbucks every day, usually an iced coffee (vanilla or caramel)
Popcorn, it just tastes better at WDW
The green beans at BOG - I pick them over the fries every single trip. And the strawberry cream cheese cupcake.

The Warm Bread Service at Sanaa! SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!
The mac and cheese bbq at Flame Tree; we went back twice more for it!
A cold Calpico at Japan in Epcot. Wish it was easier to find in my area.
The oxtail soup at Boma; OMG is was wonderful!

Funny; as I've aged I've gotten a lot more experimental in my eating. :D

My two new favorites from my last trip are-
French Bakery-yogurt parfait. Warning! This doesn't taste at all like yogurt-it's more like a thick whipped cream with fruit in it
Germany Werther's shop-Caramel butter bar. This is very rich and sweet.
My all-time favorite though is the butternut squash soup at AKL-Mara. It tastes more like warm pumpkin pie filling than butternut squash.

Disney Springs: French Poutine from The Daily Poutine
Magic Kingdom: Pepper Jack Warm Stuffed Pretzel usually at The Lunching Pad, Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace, Cheshire Cat Tail at Cheshire Cafe
Epcot: Salted Caramel Cupcake or the Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookie from Karamell-Küche in Germany, Framboise from Les Halles in France, Key Lime Tart from Sunshine Seasons
Animal Kingdom: Baked Mac and Cheese from Eight Spoons Cafe, Pongu Lumpia from Pongu Pongu
Hollywood Studios: Lunchbox Tarts from Woody's Lunchbox

Epcot Mexico: Avocado margarita!
Boardwalk: Ample Hills ice cream
Homecomin': EVERYTHING
Magic Kingdom Gastons Tavern: Cinnamon roll

Favorite Breakfast #1: Nutella and fruit waffle at Sleepy Hallow
Favorite breakfast #2: Warmed brie and apple baguette sandwich at Les Halles
Favorite Breakfast #3: Overnight Oats from Sunshine Seasons

And the only time I eat green beans is at WDW, and will have them whenever offered.

See username. Churro in any form. Currently the churro ice cream sandwich is my fave but the classic works just as well. Although for some reason they truly are better at Disneyland.

Dole whip with dark rum at AK

Avocado margarita at Epcot

Cold sesame noodles from Morimoto Asia Street Food

Everything else is gravy. Which I will also eat.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!