My father is having a forced on affair

Sock Puppet

Earning My Ears
Let me start by saying that I love my father. He works a job he hates at crazy hours just to keep the roof over our heads. He has very little pleasures in life and is acutely aware that now he has lived pas his dad's final age.

Went to work today and ended up comforting my lady boss. Apparently he's been making really offensive and out of line advances towards her. He has said that he would commit suicide if she didn't reciprocate his feelings. He drags her around to lick out homes for them when they "elope". He tries to kiss her. He verbally abuses her. He complains about my mother to her. He shows up at unexpected times in the office and takes her for drives and then says, "we belong together" and stuff like that. He seems to have a Jeckyl-Hyde persona towards her.

Obviously this is a side - a dark side - to him I never knew existed. He has hinted to me that he is "fond" of her, but actually flat out telling someone "I am in love with you" is QUITE ANOTHER!

So there you are. I love my dad and I am disgusted at the same time.

Posted as "Sock Puppet" because someone may cotton on as to whom I am in real like if I posted as my regular name.

Thanks guys... needed to get it off my chest.

Sorry to hear all that. You didn't seem to be looking for advice but I was wondering have you mentioned it to him. Pointed out that he could actually have a formal complaint lodged against him at both work and with the police if he doesn't back off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!