My family was starting to look at me in a strange way

Kathy5

Mouseketeer
Yes, my family was starting to look at me strangely. I was creeping to the computer too many times a day-checking the Disney Visa website, disboards, mousesavers (don't you deny it-anyone reading this is probably doing the same thing).We have been to Disney many times, so I was planning to wait for codes/rates with the thinking that I would be flexible with hotels. We wanted a deluxe, but other than that, we were willing to try something new. However, April was here and not a code in sight. My type A personality was NOT used to waiting so long to make reservations. Getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night meant maybe a quick peek at the boards. Coming home from work-so what if the kids didn't get their homework done-a rousing hour at the computer checking the posts. Well, after reading the positive posts for the Swan-good service, newly renovated rooms, close to Epcot, etc, I called them today. I can get the teacher rate, early entry, and there is a five day cancellation policy-just like Disney. The price is right, and I will no longer be hitting these boards four to five times a day. My husband is no longer giving me strange looks, and my children love me again. Better, yet-I HAVE reservations. Kathy

Katyh5,
I was doing the same thing, up late every night searching, searching , the boards. I had POR booked for 8 nights in Aug.. then I was going to switch to the Poly. I started reading all the wonderful things about the Swan, and did a check on a rate thru dreamsres/Dreams Unlimted. Was I surprised at the rate I got for a Club Level room. Am a very happy person. Can't wait until Aug. After the Swan, its off to the Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah View for 4 nights. Have a wonderful time at the Swan and please let everyone know how you liked it there.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Well, at least you have a good excuse to be here! ;) I have been on and off all day and I already have my reservations set. LOL :) I'm totally addicted to this resort board... it is a sickness and an obsession. I have actually lost friends because they get so sick of hearing about Disney all the time. :eek:

I need DRBA (disney resort board anonymous) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter