My e-mail was read this week! Share your favorite pictures.

NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
:cheer2: My e-mail was read this week (Photos with Corey and Tour Guide Julie). Bob, I like your photos and video too and forgive me in not asking that time with you be another prize option.

I'm so happy to have listened to the show before my trip on Monday.

Edit: I decide to welcome your favorite park pictures (any Disney park).

Here are some of my past favorites:
I took this after handing MIL her first taste of Beverly.
100_0506.jpg

I usually have this in my signature:
100_0341.jpg

:wave2:

HI podcast crew.

I just wanted to let you all know how much I enjoy listening; particularly when Julie read NC Belle's email and tag.

We are coming to WDW in two days and am looking forward to it.

I guess the tags meanings should be addressed.

Mine:
I NC Beast <---married since 1996, honeymooned in Florida (3 nights at the beach (condo was booked in advanced) and 4 nights at WDW with no advanced reservations for the off-site. There were definite fireworks going off during our honeymoon. :laughing:
This Belle only has a furbaby
<--- Tag Fairy got this from a conversation where another poster got me confused with another who was with child at the time.

NC Beast's tags:

NC Belle me <--- see above

Naked under my clothes <--- from a poem that NC Beast wrote (with some help from several DISers (they are not active now) in 2004 to attract the Tag Fairy's attention for a tag

A modern day ee cummings <--- its because of the poem, the poem used to be shown in whole form before the NC Belle tag was added...the poem is now lost in cyberspace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter