My Dream Come True/Wish

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Since this board is a place for wishes & dreams come true I thought I might go ahead and share my story as it has to do with my wish.

I was adopted now going on 33 years this coming November 22nd. My birth mother at the time could not care or support me so she gave me up to 2 wonderful parents. I had always wished to find her again but I never knew how to go about it. I never wanted to hurt my adopted parents and I knew that if I found her I might. In reality, it was God's timing for when this all happened.

Over the years I had thought of writing to shows to help me find her, but it wasn't apart of his timing. Instead I did other things with my life, which led me to be student teaching last summer. It is funny how God works sometimes, but it is all in his timing. Anyway I should've been done with the teaching program a year back but life got in the way. I ended up student teaching at a school 15 miles from my home. At this same school was a woman who I began to talk with alot. She was also a student teacher at the time..

One afternoon we got to talking and low and behold our personal life stories came into the talk. When she began talking about the daughter she had to give up at birth, God was putting on my heart the questions to ask her. It became very evident as we talked that there was a reason for all of this. As of December of last year it was confirmed that I was the daughter she had given up so many years ago.

This past year hasn't been without it's share of good and bad but things are slowly getting better. My adopted parents know and support me and I have gotten to know my birth mom and her family really well. I love them all very much and I don't know how I could live my life now without any of them in my life.

That now leads me to my wish, it's probably not that grand or wonderful but it's from my heart. I really wish I could take a vacation with my birth mom and her family. I would love to spend time getting to know them better and getting time to be together as a family. I just found them after 32 years and I would love the chance to take a family vacation together, all of us.

I know to some this dream come true & wish is stupid but this is what I long for. Thank you to all that has read my story and my wish. It's been a dream come true year for me and now I just wish my wish would come true as well.

Oh Dania....that is the most unbelievable story ever!!!! I can't believe your good fortune in finding your birth Mom!!! :grouphug: Truly incredible!!! If that can happen, anything is possible...so here's hoping YOU ALL join us next September!!! :cloud9:

It truly is a small world we live in!!! Congrats on finding your mom!!

That is an amazing story and your wish is so special. It IS grand and wonderful! I hope one day you can have it happen. God bless you!

Susan

God certainly works in mysterious ways. I hope your second wish comes true also. :)

That is a wonderful story. Good luck with everything! :sunny:

What a miracle! You're right.............GODS timing is PERFECT and He has a perfect plan! God Bless you and your family!

Oh, thank you for sharing your story. I pray that you get your wish if it is the right thing for you!!

That's such an amazing coincidence. Wow. I hope you will be able to make your wish come true someday. :goodvibes

Dania,
For what it is worth, I think it is a wonderful dream & wish. It is not stupid. I hope you get the opportunity to have your family vacation with your birth mother and family. I've been to Walt Disney World with my family at different times. I can tell you those are some of the best memories I have. I'll never forget them. A few years ago, there were 8 of us who went, my Husband, Parents, Sister, 2 Nephews, my Great Nephew and myself. We spent 1 week and really enjoyed ourselves. It brought us closer together. In December 2004, instead of buying Christmas presents for each other, we chose to take another trip to Walt Disney World to make more memories. This trip was special too because it was with my Husband, Parents, Sister, my Sister's Fiance, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and my Abuelo (Grandfather) for a total of 9. It was really special since my Abuelo (Grandfather) being 83 was there. Sorry to be so long winded. I will say a prayer that it happens for you Dania.

DisneyCP2002 said:
Since this board is a place for wishes & dreams come true I thought I might go ahead and share my story as it has to do with my wish.

I was adopted now going on 33 years this coming November 22nd. My birth mother at the time could not care or support me so she gave me up to 2 wonderful parents. I had always wished to find her again but I never knew how to go about it. I never wanted to hurt my adopted parents and I knew that if I found her I might. In reality, it was God's timing for when this all happened.

Over the years I had thought of writing to shows to help me find her, but it wasn't apart of his timing. Instead I did other things with my life, which led me to be student teaching last summer. It is funny how God works sometimes, but it is all in his timing. Anyway I should've been done with the teaching program a year back but life got in the way. I ended up student teaching at a school 15 miles from my home. At this same school was a woman who I began to talk with alot. She was also a student teacher at the time..

One afternoon we got to talking and low and behold our personal life stories came into the talk. When she began talking about the daughter she had to give up at birth, God was putting on my heart the questions to ask her. It became very evident as we talked that there was a reason for all of this. As of December of last year it was confirmed that I was the daughter she had given up so many years ago.

This past year hasn't been without it's share of good and bad but things are slowly getting better. My adopted parents know and support me and I have gotten to know my birth mom and her family really well. I love them all very much and I don't know how I could live my life now without any of them in my life.

That now leads me to my wish, it's probably not that grand or wonderful but it's from my heart. I really wish I could take a vacation with my birth mom and her family. I would love to spend time getting to know them better and getting time to be together as a family. I just found them after 32 years and I would love the chance to take a family vacation together, all of us.

I know to some this dream come true & wish is stupid but this is what I long for. Thank you to all that has read my story and my wish. It's been a dream come true year for me and now I just wish my wish would come true as well.

Wow.
Just today my cousin (who is the same age as me and thus very close) met his birth mother. I met her, too. He's 19. It was crazy. He was so incredibly happy-- congratulations! Hope you get you dream:)

wow...amazing, simply amazing! what a wonderful story. God does work in mysterious ways, and there is a plan for all of us. Enjoy your new found family!

WOW that is fantastic! How incredible for you. If you were ment to find your mom then perhaps its in the cards for the two of you to take a trip together. At least you can say you have been on a magical vacation after a magical experience such as this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter