My Disney Wedding - Bali November 2018

Tahlzy

Aussie Princess
Hi All - Got all of my photos now from my wedding. Hubby and I are HUGE Disney fans from Australia and tried to incorporate subtle touches to our day! We had a destination wedding in Bali which is a 3 hour flight from our home.

Tables were themed to our guests with Disney attractions (EG our group of Car Sales friends had the Autopia table, our building friends had the Haunted Mansion kids had its a small world, etc)

Mickey head Shoes - Ordered from Only Maker - custom made.
Jewellery from local Perth maker - LUSH N LUXE - Local Perth jewellery maker
Guest book from Etching Mad - Aussie company
Grooms pin from Coach
Coat hangers, ring plate, flower girls bucket, Cake topper from Etsy
Sign designs and fast passes done by my incredible husband. Along with the table decorations, confetti etc - he sourced.
Bride and Groom ears from a personal shopper from the Park.

We honeymooned in Hong Kong and visited HKDL without our kids which was amazing (No fighting over who sat next to who!!)

Any questions, let me know! It was the most AMAZING day, even if we had to move inside for our reception due to rain but the staff at the W in Bali were INCREDIBLE!upload_2019-1-4_10-22-1.pngupload_2019-1-4_10-22-38.pngupload_2019-1-4_10-25-2.png
upload_2019-1-4_10-26-7.pngupload_2019-1-4_10-26-46.png
upload_2019-1-4_10-27-53.png

upload_2019-1-4_10-28-23.png
upload_2019-1-4_10-28-52.png
upload_2019-1-4_10-30-11.png
upload_2019-1-4_10-29-26.png

Last edited:

Hi All - Got all of my photos now from my wedding. Hubby and I are HUGE Disney fans from Australia and tried to incorporate subtle touches to our day! We had a destination wedding in Bali which is a 3 hour flight from our home.

Tables were themed to our guests with Disney attractions (EG our group of Car Sales friends had the Autopia table, our building friends had the Haunted Mansion kids had its a small world, etc)

Mickey head Shoes - Ordered from Only Maker - custom made.
Jewellery from local Perth maker - LUSH N LUXE - Local Perth jewellery maker
Guest book from Etching Mad - Aussie company
Grooms pin from Coach
Coat hangers, ring plate, flower girls bucket, Cake topper from Etsy
Sign designs and fast passes done by my incredible husband. Along with the table decorations, confetti etc - he sourced.
Bride and Groom ears from a personal shopper from the Park.

We honeymooned in Hong Kong and visited HKDL without our kids which was amazing (No fighting over who sat next to who!!)
AADiIpXBY4WGwvPUbotuvrDQa

So beautiful and very creative! Wishing you both many happy years together.

Congratulations! Looks like many magical memories were made. Thanks for sharing with the DIS family!!! Wishing you many years of happiness and lots of pixie dust in your lives.

WOW!! Beautiful pictures!! Love all the themed items! especially the seating!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulation, Tahlia, to both you and James. What a lot of neat Disney touches throughout!! Everything looks great.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy life together.

Congratulations! Your wedding looks beautiful. I'm really impressed by your creativity, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter