My Disney Experience

scorpsfan

Mouseketeer
Hello
When does your reservation and tickets show up in your account? We just booked last night and was hoping this morning it would be there but it just says come back later and keeps reloading the page. We booked through Disney so is it an automatic thing that just shows up?
Thanks šŸ˜

I am not sure as we always book our room seperate. But if you have the reservation number, go into MDE and put that in. Everything should populate from there then

Thanks,
It's weird, it is showing up on the app, but not through the computer?
Maybe their site is just crashing because of yesterday's sale! lol

Thanks,
It's weird, it is showing up on the app, but not through the computer?
Maybe their site is just crashing because of yesterday's sale! lol
I have never been able to access MDE plans on my laptop, but usually can on my phone. But I have not been able to access My Plans on MDE in the past 48 hours. It's killing me because I need to add my family's tickets so we're ready for our FP+ day.
Yes, I've tried closing the tab, signing out, etc. Any other suggestions welcome. When should I give up and call WDW for help?

Ughhh it's so annoying isn't it? I'm sorry you're having trouble too. Maybe that means it is on their end and not ours.

I tried from a different computer in my house and it actually worked! Not sure why.. I'll be trying again from my main computer again for sure so who really knows. If it continues you should just call them to make sure. Especially if it's close to your fastpass selection date.

I've read somewhere about cookies and stuff. try deleting browser history and/or allowing for cookies. Just a suggestion based on other posts = don't shoot me if I'm wrong! :jester:

I've often found that logging out of MDE and then in again can fix similar issues. It shows that you're logged in, but you aren't really so it just keeps thinking. Logging out seems to reset it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter