My Disney Experience (Add a Friend) - HELP!!!!

CanadaDisney05

DIS Veteran
We're travelling as a group to WDW next month and I am in charge of booking. I would like my family members to each create their own Disney account so that they can view memory maker pictures, and view our fast passes, tickets, and restaurants.

- I have gone ahead and setup my Family and Friends by adding names. At this point, they are just names and not connected to another account.
- Tickets are purchased and connected to the individuals
- Fast Passes are booked
- We are staying offsite.

How do they create a new account and have it connected to my account without losing our fastpasses/reservations?

Update: I noticed some members are setup so that their "plans are managed by me". This seems easy enough. How do I setup the others so that their plans are managed by me?

How do they create a new account and have it connected to my account without losing our fastpasses/reservations?
Once they've created their own MDE account:
go to your Family & Friends list
click 'Update' for the person profile you want to connect to
click 'Invite to Connect'
enter the email address they used when they created their MDE account

They will need to log on to their account and accept your friend request. Once they've accepted, the plans will appear in their account.

they can view memory maker pictures
All photos that they view will have the “Disney PhotoPass” watermark.

If you want them to be able to view photos without the watermark, they only need your account login info and not their own separate accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter