My Disboards email is getting hacked

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys or Gals,

I randomly get hacked through the Disboards. I have copied below what came through to my personal email. Hope you can figure out what is going on.

Thanks!

chipndaleluver, profnassim posted a new thread to a forum you are watching at The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com.

Bring Back Lost Lover ((+27839622504))^^^ in Botswana Namibia Mozambique South Africa Zambia ||^^|||

HOW TO BRING BACK A LOST LOVER +27839622504
WELCOME TO TRUE POWERS OF A GIFTED AND RELIABLE HEALER WITH QUICK AND RELIABLE RESULTS GUARANTEED -IS YOUR LOVE LIFE FALLING APART?

-DO YOU WANT YOUR LOVE TO GROW STRONGER?

-IS YOUR PARTNER LOSING INTEREST IN YOU.

-IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO FIX YOUR LOVE LIFE. WE OFFER SOLUTIONS TO HELP TAKE CARE OF YOUR LOVE LIFE.

-WE STRENGTHEN BONDS IN ALL LOVE RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGE..

-WE CREATE LOYALTY AND EVERLASTING LOVE BETWEEN COUPLES..

-WE RECOVER LOVE AND HAPPINESS WHEN RELATIONSHIPS BREAK DOWN.

-WE BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE.

-WE HELP YOU LOOK FOR THE BEST SUITABLE PARTNER WHEN YOU CAN’T BREAK THE CYCLE OF LONELINESS..

-WE MAY HELP TO KEEP YOUR PARTNER FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO YOU.

-WE COULD CREATE EVERLASTING LOVE BETWEEN COUPLES..

-ATTRACT A NEW LOVER.

-REMOVE HEXES, CURSES AND WITHCRAFT SPELLS CAST UPON YOU.

-SEEK REVENGE ON THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED YOU.

-SEEK WEALTH AND FINANCIAL SUCCESS.

-WIN BUSINESS FROM YOUR RIVALS AND GET ALL KIND OF TENDERS.

-ACHIEVE POLITICAL SUCCESS.

-CLEANSE YOUR BODY AND SOUL.

-COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS.

-WIN ALL KINDS OF COURT CASES.*

-FORECAST OR FORETELL YOUR FUTURE*

CALL OR WHAT'SAPP: +27839622504

View This Thread Watched Forums
Please do not reply to this email. You must visit The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the forum "The DIS Unplugged Podcast" at The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com with email notification of new threads or messages. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this forum or disable all emails.

https://www.disboards.com/

One click away from your upgraded Inbox

There’s no hacking being done. Looks like you’ve signed up to have new posts sent to you, and this was just a post on that forum. We clean up these spam posts quickly so you probably never see them on the boards, but since you’ve elected to “watch” that forum you’ll get the junk posts in your email feed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!