My dining review! Short and Sweet

Disney_Mama

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a wonderful long weekend at WDW. No parks! Just relax and eat way too much. There where 10 of us on this trip ranging from 5 years old to 80! Reason for the trip was to celebrate my fathers 80th birthday. Our first night Thursday Nov. 30th we arrived and ate dinner at Gulliver's Grill at the Swan. They had an Italian Buffet which we all ate. The meal was OK. Nothing to rant and rave about. December 1st we started the day off at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. This was by far the best buffet breakfast I have ever had at WDW. Everything from the pancakes to the omelet counter was delicious. Everyone loved it. We ate at 11 am and where so full for the rest of the day that we did not eat again till dinner. We went to the Hoop Dee Doo at Fort Wilderness. Salad was great. We love the dressing. Ribs where nice and the chicken was ok. My DH and DB ate too many beans so we all suffered later for that. December 2nd started off with Wolfgang Puck express at Downtown Disney. I had the spinach, mushroom and cheese omelet (no spinach) yum yum! DH had the Denver omelet he also thought it was yummy. The rest of the adults had the Breakfast Pizza. It was huge. But they all finished it so it must have been good. Kids just ate cereal and bagels. During the day we had nachos and chicken strips from Picabu Buffetirea at the Dolphin. Both where very good. For dinner we went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. We all ate the Canyon Skillet. Now that's a lot of food. The ribs and the pulled pork where really nice. The chicken for me was no big deal but the kids liked it. The corn was not mushy which was a nice bonus and the mashed potatoes where really good ( not from a box ). Never got a refill on the skillet. One serving was enough. The only thing we got more of was the salad. :wave:

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the reviews. Happy birthday to your dad! :bday:

We were there for a long weekend then too! (arrived thurs 30th, left mon 4th) Enjoyed your reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter