• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Diet Tips

Paperina

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to start posting.

My advice on losing weight is to change a few things in your diet - forever.... I have given up sweets except while on vacation, eat fruit for breakfast and drink lots and lots of water and try to exercise a little each day.

I'm 4'11 and have managed to lose approximately 20 pounds since January - I weigh around 105 - still shooting for 98.

Good luck,
Paperina

Welcome to the WISH! I'm glad that you have found what works best for you. I have found that I am finally losing by cutting out almost all carbs [sugar, potatoes, rice, noodles, peas, etc]. I am eating more healthy veggies than I ever did before -- and protien -- but no more protein than before.

Good luck losing those last couple of pounds -- they always seem to be the hardest! Looking forward to seeing you post your weekly updates on the WISH check in thread!
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter