My December trip, What would you do?

huskerfanatic7

Mouseketeer
So I have been stalking like crazy for my December trip (BLT owner). And right now I have Nov 30-Dec 2 at Beach Club Studio, then Dec 2-6 at Universal Portofino Bay, then I go back to Disney Dec 6-8 Boulder Ridge 1 BR, Dec 8-10 Copper Creek Studio and Boulder Ridge Studio Dec 10-13.

I was able to grab Dec 8 at the Beach Club 1BR and Dec 9th at Standard Studio at the Boardwalk

Would you keep Copper Creek for two nights or do a split stay for those two nights at the epcot resorts? I could just walk right over to Boardwalk and have pretty much two full days use of Stormalong Bay?

Depends on what you want to do? You have already been at BCV at start of trip for stormalog bay.
That is way more moving than I would ever do.

Depends on what you want to do? You have already been at BCV at start of trip for stormalog bay.
That is way more moving than I would ever do.

Im doing my first solo trip, so moving is no big deal this trip. I would never do this if I had my family lol

I love Beach club. The only thing that has me hung up is beside the first two days at beach club the other 7 days at Disney are at Wilderness Lodge which I have never stayed at before

Either option works.
Wilderness is a beautiful resort.
Even travelling solo, I would not want to move that often, but others don't mind it. I'm sure you are aware that Disney will move your luggage from resort to resort for you.
However, if you haven't stayed in Boardwalk, it gives you a chance to stay there for future reference.
If more time at Stormalong Bay is important, then it makes sense.

And WL is gorgeous in December. But that is also a long time to be at WL then. That said, although I love BWV and the BW area in general, I would not do so many split stays. I think a minimum of 2 nts per room would be better. Are you considering WL any other rooms? Riviera? AKV?

(If you could get 2 nights in a row at BWV, then I'd say go for it.)

I've had 40 degrees and raining during early December trips. Don't go to BC only for pool-side fun.

Also, don't forget you'll be room-less from 11am-4pm on each day you're changing hotels.

Wilderness Lodge for sure. When I finished this previous December I had on a winter coat. Not worth it for Stormalong Bay

Too much moving for me. I'd move over to AKV Kidani. They have a 1BR Savannah view open for 13 of the 14 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter