MY DDP plan so far

LavishWig

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I'm planning on getting the standard DDP for my stay in August, I've got my ADRs in place and am starting to fill in my day plans so I'm ready for my FP slot.

I thought I'd share what I've planned for my DDP credits so far and how much it would be OOP. I've got some more snacks to plan in but wanted to leave a few spare for on the spot decisions, I've also got to decide on two more QS credits.

I have tried to maximise the value of the credits while still choosing the restaurants we would pick anyway. I want to get as much value as possible but really my main priority was to just have it paid for so we don't have to worry, we love food and trying new things so having the DDP makes us feel less guilty about 'unnecessary' snacks and TS meals as well as ordering alcohol.

Below costs are from looking at the menus and deciding what we'd probably pick without going for the most expensive where we would prefer a different dish. Where alcohol is served I've selected an alcoholic drink as we'll have water bottles with us for hydration.

Where I've got credits unplanned so far, I've used an average to work out how much value we'll get and we'll have about $100 of tips to pay on top of this.

Hope this is useful for someone!

Day one (check in at Boardwalk + HS)
Boardwalk Joe's - 1SC for pretzel
Hollywood Scoops - 2SC ice creams
Backlot Express - share 1QS
Prime Time - 2 TS
Total OOP: $125.16

Day two (AK in the day, maybe MK in the afternoon before Ohana)
Kusafari Coffee Shop - share 1SC
Creature Comforts - share 1SC
Satuli Canteen - 2QS
Tamu Tamu for dole whip - 2SC
Ohana - 2TS
Total OOP: $201.24

Day three (Epcot)
Les Halles - 1SC
Refreshment Port Canada - 1SC
Tangierine Cafe Morocco - share 1QS
La Hacienda de San Angel - 2TS
Total OOP: $132.24

Day four (Animal Kingdom)
Flame Tree BBQ - share 1QA
Saana - 2TS
Total OOP: $122.99

Day five (MK)
Be Our Guest breakfast - share 1QS
Aloha Isle - dole whip - 2SC
Pecos Bill - 2QS
Back to resort then Chefs de France for dinner - 2TS
Total OOP: $185.92

Day six - check out day and park TBC

Total OOP: $767.55
Remaining snacks (10) at $5 each: $50
(will probably be mostly coffee/ ice cream)
Remaining QS (2) at $20 each: $40
TOTAL OOP worth: $857.55

TOTAL +/- from DDP payment ($754.90) : +$102.65

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!