• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My day to make ADR is 3 days before my baby is due!!

zomama

Mouseketeer
I am going to be in DW from 11/13-11/20 for my DD's 3rd birthday. How busy will it be at that time? Will it be ok if I am not able to make my ADRs right at the 180 day mark. Maybe my son wont be born yet and I will have time to do it, but if he comes a litle early I KNOW I'll be too busy with a newborn and a 2 year old to worry about DW Dining!!!

First off - congratulations on the new baby!

Unless you want some of the really hard to get ressies, you should be okay not making the ADRs right at the 180 day mark.

Is there anyone who can help you make the reservations? A sister or mom who you would trust with your password? They can log in and make them online for you if you give them your choices.

Many hospitals have wifi - maybe you can make the ADRs between contractions. JK that is taking Disney planning a little far! :rotfl: I can just imagine it - "Heeheeheehee - try LeCellier at 7pm - Heeheeheehee"

Good luck and I hope all goes well for you.

First off - congratulations on the new baby!

Unless you want some of the really hard to get ressies, you should be okay not making the ADRs right at the 180 day mark.

Is there anyone who can help you make the reservations? A sister or mom who you would trust with your password? They can log in and make them online for you if you give them your choices.

Many hospitals have wifi - maybe you can make the ADRs between contractions. JK that is taking Disney planning a little far! :rotfl: I can just imagine it - "Heeheeheehee - try LeCellier at 7pm - Heeheeheehee"Good luck and I hope all goes well for you.

:laughing::laughing:

With the ADR's at 180 things seem to be a little easier booking. We made all our ADR's at exactly 180 and got everything we wanted at the exact times we wanted...a few days later I decided to add a few things (shhh:ssst:don't tell DH) and I was still able to get Crystal Palace at 8:10am & the Princess breakfast in Norway at 8:00am.

The princess breakfast is the one I am most concerned about-- I really want to be sure we can go on DD's 3rd birthday!

program all the info into your cell "just in case";) You really should be ok-last year I was 9 am at my 90 day mark and I was able to get everywhere I wanted (did have to use a little more flexability) Congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter