My daughter in in a panic! Need confirmation about EOS!

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm that has recently been to Earl of Sandwich if they still have the All American on their menu? We just looked at another website checking menus and they didn't have this sandwich listed! She has been eating this sandwich every trip for at least 8 years!! We leave in 25 days and she is one sad chick right now!!

Can anyone confirm that has recently been to Earl of Sandwich if they still have the All American on their menu? We just looked at another website checking menus and they didn't have this sandwich listed! She has been eating this sandwich every trip for at least 8 years!! We leave in 25 days and she is one sad chick right now!!

While it is not listed on the menu, it still is available. The person who takes your order will gladly fulfill a request for the All-American. If for some reason that doesn’t work, you can get the same sandwich under the “create your own” part of the menu.

I understand your daughter’s passion for the All-American sandwich. It is delicious!

While it is not listed on the menu, it still is available. The person who takes your order will gladly fulfill a request for the All-American. If for some reason that doesn’t work, you can get the same sandwich under the “create your own” part of the menu.

I understand your daughter’s passion for the All-American sandwich. It is delicious!

Thank you so much for the confirmation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!