My convention trip has been cancelled, my Adult trip has been taken away!

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
Venting here, well because no one else would understand. Hubby's dad has pulled out of his yearly convention trip of which we were able to attend for the first time in April of this year. Now April 2020 is a no go and I'm devastated. 😡

I had such a glorious time just me..... while DH was working😆. And I'm needing a Disney fix already. I've always said I could never do Disney every year as it would get old. Well I was wrong. After going in Jan and Apr.... I think I'm addicted (shhhhhh.... I'm saying that very quietly).

Next trip won't be until 2023 😭. I guess the positive is, there will be a next trip.

Vent is over. Thanks DIS!

Sorry to hear that. I've been traveling solo since I was 20 years old and I love it. I usually rotate solo and family trips, so I understand how you may be feeling. Solo trips are a great way to really relax and soak up the details. Great for rejuvenation for me as well.

Orlando is a giant convention town. I would suggest searching for other work-related conventions or conferences that may apply to your families type of work. I bet you find another that makes sense...then start lobbying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter