my cabinets are coming!!

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
tomorrow! my cabinets will be installed -- yea!! this has been a long journey, and we have about another 3-4 weeks to go.... but the cabinets are coming!! here's what the room looks like tonight, i'll post after pics tomorrow

31040IMG_3114_edited-1-med.JPG

31040IMG_3115_edited-1-med.JPG

31040IMG_3118_edited-1-med.JPG

Not completely finished, details like crown molding, toe kicks, hardware, and oh yea, countertops – but it’s progress!!

31040IMG_3123-med.JPG

31040IMG_3125-med.JPG

31040IMG_3129-med.JPG

ohMom said:
Not completely finished, details like crown molding, toe kicks, hardware, and oh yea, countertops – but it’s progress!!

31040IMG_3123-med.JPG

Hey I have the same kind of garbage bags! Don't you just love the new tie string plastic bags? I love the way you matched the color of the bags to the kitchen cabinets. You might want to paint the garbage can a shade darker so it matches the island and stagger the height of the can "just a little".

Jeff

AZ JazzyJ said:
Hey I have the same kind of garbage bags! Don't you just love the new tie string plastic bags? I love the way you matched the color of the bags to the kitchen cabinets. You might want to paint the garbage can a shade darker so it matches the island and stagger the height of the can "just a little".

Jeff
What a goof! :rotfl:

Truly that is very exciting...it will be great making dinner in a kitchen you love! :thumbsup2

ohMom said:

What is that standing next to the island? Is that a GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip and life-like hair? Is he like standing there waiting for someone to lift him up so he can see what is on the buffet? If that is not GI Joe and instead is your cabinet maker you have the biggest freakin' kitchen I have ever seen or you have the only known Oompa-Loompa cabinet maker in this country. Either way that is almost as cool as getting your cabinets to match your garbage can liners.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter