My Brother Came Home This Morning!!!!!

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
We are so very happy here in snowy NY! My brother, who is in the NAVY, came home this morning from a 6 month deployment/cruise in the Gulf. Unfortunately for me, brother's "home" in sunny CA so I don't get to see him for a while, but I did get to speak to him this morning. What a joy for my family, esp my mom, 6+ months of not speaking to him, except for an email or two was very difficult.

We happen to be one of the "lucky" families though. My SIL is NAVY also, and spoke to my brother on almost a daily basis. So we were kept informed of where he was (when available), and what ports he was in.

To all the families whose loved ones are delpoyed, I wish you peace, and hope the ones you love are safe and home soon!

That great news! And just in time for the holidays. Congratulations. I'm sure this Christmas will be extra special for your family. :D

Great news! So glad to hear. Hope you get to see him soon.

I'm glad your brother made it back to the "States" Eileen! I'm sure your Mom is thrilled!
Scott:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!