*My best job is being Caitlyn's Mommy* (picture/sound)(2 added pictures on pg 2)

Thank you, Dan. It's great to see that picture again also.
045.gif

Sandy, what a beautiful tribute you have for Robin and Caitlyn under your siggy!! That was very nice to see...............through the tears that is................ :( :(

Thanks so much Dan! I didn't know Robin well, but I enjoyed her posts. That picture really hit home!

That poor little girl....:(

Can't the DIS just adopt her?

What a terrible tragedy!!! My condolences to Robin's family, and prayers for that beautiful baby of hers.

You know, I just was feeling so sorry for myself with some stupid idiotic things at work.......worrying about getting laid off and backstabbers, etc. THAN I come on here to find this out....and it makes you realize how precious life really is....to enjoy every single minute of it...and don't sweat the small stuff.
My heart goes out to Caitlyn....how sad for that precious little girl. God bless Robin....and thank you Dan for doing this beautiful tribute.
Now everyone, go hug your kids or spouse or friend, etc...and thank god for them.

Thank you Dan. You always know just what to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!