*My best job is being Caitlyn's Mommy* (picture/sound)(2 added pictures on pg 2)

Thanks Dan..... there will be another special angel in Heaven to watch over us all now......... :(

Thank you, Dan. Every time I saw one of Robin's posts I would smile all over from her siggy pic of little Caitlyn and that tag line. Now, I see that picture and my heart just breaks. Such a tragic loss......just doesn't seem fair. My prayers for understanding and peace for her family and all of us here affected by her passing.

Thanks Dan. This is a beautiful post. I'm crying all over again.

I came to the DIS boards to start a thread about something, but then saw that Robin died, and now it seems so trivial :(

So, so sad.... :( :( I hope her daughter ends up in good, loving hands.

I haven't been able to get on the DIS until now.
I'm in shock and at a loss of words. I just can't believe this has happened.:(

Thanks for posting this Dan, a very moving tribute. It has given me an insight on Robin's short life - it's heartbreaking. :(:(:(

I've been off the board for awhile now only to return to this extremely sad news. What a beautiful tribute, Dan, for a beautiful and brave woman and her precious daughter. She will be missed and my paryers are with her and her family.

Thank you, Dan, for sharing this lovely tribute. I'm so sorry to read this terrible news. I'll be saying a special prayer for Caitlyn.

So incrediably sad. :( My condolences and prayers for Caitlyn and Robin's family.

As always Dan, thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

Jen

Thank you Dan for taking the time to share your photo's and your memories with us....my prayers to Caitlyn and Robin's family...

Thank-you Dan. My heart is breaking for her little girl. May God and her mommy watch over her and keep her safe.

I have been sort of missing in action too... this is just too sad.. Thanks Dan for putting the face of this family with this sad news... a beautiful tribute to a loving Mom... I only hope that someone loving is there for her daughter... a good home...I am beyond words.

This was such sad news to hear on my return to DIS. May God bless them all, and watch over that sweet baby girl who has gone through so much. :(

Dan Thanks. How unfair life can be. I must go cry now. Cry for Caitlyn, my God watch over her, she sure has had to deal with more then most of us.

My thoughts, prayers and tears are for Caitlyn. This is breaking my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!