*My best job is being Caitlyn's Mommy* (picture/sound)(2 added pictures on pg 2)

Thank you Dan, for a loving post.
Robin will be missed.
A sad day in our"Community".

Snoops, I never met Robin either, but her posts were so open, funny or sad, that she obviously made a "connection" to us all.

(((Hugs))) to all those hurting by this loss,
Marilyn

Mishetta - you didn't miss anything. This was sudden, no one had any idea.

I met Robin the first time at the same meet as Dan, there have been other meets and a few times we got together without a meet. I've been meaning to try to find some time for us to get together this summer but thought I had plenty of time :( I consider her a good friend in RL as well as on the boards and will miss knowing she's there. She was someone who life had handed many curves but she just handled it with humor and a zest that few people acheive with far less obstacles. That her precious Caitlyn won't get to grow up knowing her breaks my heart.

Dan, this is a wonderful tribute. Thank you for putting it together.

I still just can't believe this has happened to Robin. It's just such a tragedy and so sad.

Beautiful tribute Dan..she will be missed so much by so many:(

A very moving tribute. May God bless the 3 of them always.:(

Very well said, Dan. Robin was truly a special person.

Katholyn

Dan, thank you so much for sharing this. My heart is so sad for the loss that Caitlyn must be feeling.
Lisa

What a very nice tribute Dan. Thanks for putting a face to Robin's name for us.

My heart aches for precious little Caitlyn to suddenly be so alone at such a young age. I sure hope God has big plans for her, and will keep a watchful eye over her (along with her two special angels that I know will be watching over her and guiding her as she grows). What a sad sad day for this baby and for Robin and Dan's families.

May peace and comfort somehow find this family...................

Thank you Dan.

If there is any way possible, I hope that Robin is able to know how much she is loved and will be missed. :(

I didn't "run into" Robin here much on the boards, as we just didn't often reply to the same threads. I remember though, that each time I would see her tag about being Caitlyn's mommy, it would make me smile. So Robin, even though I didn't know you well, you know that you made a lot of people smile each day. There is no greater legacy than one of love, and you made that apparent in your tagline. God bless you Robin, walk with the angels. God bless Caitlyn too, and keep her in His love and care.

Thank you Dan. You always know what to say...when others don't. I'm just in shock here. :(

Oh my...I am so sorry to hear this horrible news. My heart is breaking for that child. My prayers... :( :(

Thanks Dan..... there will be another special angel in Heaven to watch over us all now......... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!