my beloved MJ has lost the battle

I wish for better words to say...
And pray for peace and blessings to you..
..I'm so very sorry:(

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I am saddened to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you. :hug:

Oh EG, :sad2: My heart breaks for you:hug: . His humor always made me smile, I can only imagine howt he brightened your world. May your memories be happy ones. Please remember that he is forever by your side, never far from us, only a whisper away.

I wish you peace in this trying time. :grouphug:

Thank you all so very much for everything. I don't have the words the love and support from as so many have said tonight from people "I don't know" Maybe it should be said that it's people we haven't met face to face. Mike and I know each and everyone of you. We have shared your joy and your pain. You are the greatest friends we have.

Thank you for the letters to mumbling jumba thread. It's beautiful, and it attests to the kindness and the humor that Mike had. He never understood until just very recently how much he meant to everyone here. I take solace knowing that he will carry on in your hearts.

Mike leaves behind his mom, his three children, and one very heartbroken wife. He certainly did not tiptoe through life. We had a wonderful 12 years together, everyday was an adventure and at the end we knew that we loved each other.

Thank you all again.

:grouphug:

So sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in my prayers.

My deepest sympathies to Evil Genius and her family and all of MJs friends.:hug:

I'm not here very often at the moment. So much stress in RL. I didn't read all the threads the last week, so I'm really shocked now to find out that MJ is gone.

Though I didn't know him personally and wasn't on his team or squad, he was part of this amazing sympathetic community and I loved his creative threads and sense of humor. I'm more than sorry.

:grouphug: My prays are with you and your family, May God be with you every step of the way.:sad1:

Evil Genius,
I am so sorry-this is devastating. MJ touched all of us, and words cannot describe the happiness he brought.

Oh EG, I'm so sorry to hear this. Words cannot express how sorry I am for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I posted this on another thread but thought I'd put it here too.

This is the memorial card I picked out for Mike.

card253.gif

AFTER GLOW

I'd like the memory of me

to be a happy one,

I'd like to leave an afterglow

of smiles when life is done.

I'd like to leave an echo

whispering softly down the ways,

Of happy times and laughing times

and bright and sunny days.

I'd like the tears of those who grieve,

to dry before the sun

Of happy memories that I leave

When life is done.

Just saw the thread, how devastated you must feel, so very sorry for your loss. Hope your faith pulls you through.

Oh Claire, that is such a beautiful card...so fitting....

That is a beautiful card and sentiment. Very fitting of MJ. I am still feeling great sorrow for you and your family. :grouphug: I will be praying for all of you. We all loved MJ, and now he is our angel. :angel:

EG -- What a beautiful card! It truly seems like the perfect card for MJ. Bless you!

So sorry to read about MJ, his spirit always shined through here. I love his "not tiptoeing through life" quote in his signature, it says a lot about him.

EG, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh my, I just got home from a weekend away and saw this post. I am so sorry for your loss!

The memorial card is beautiful.

Please know my prayers and thoughts are with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!