my beloved MJ has lost the battle

OMG! That is heart breaking. I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so weird, you see somebody post so much you feel like you know them without ever meeting them. It is devastating to hear such news. I am sending tons of prayers your way! Again, I am so very sorry. :(

EG, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. These boards are so amazing. We all "meet" people who touch our lives in such profound and meaningful ways and even though we never see their smile or hear their laugh ourselves, they become a part of our daily lives and mean so much to us all.

MJ brought happiness and was a friend to many people here and although none of us know exactly what you are going through, please know that he was loved by many here and will be sorely missed.

May God bless and keep you and your loved ones at this difficult time.

Claire,

I am reading and crying. :sad1: I can't believe someone I never met in person has touched me like MJ did. I cry for the loss I feel for not having MJ here with us on the DIS and I cry for you Claire. I am so sorry hun. I wish I could be there to give you a ((((hug)))) :hug:

Please know I am here. Please know my prayers are with you.

I am thinking of you and the kids. I will NEVER forget our MJ. May his spirit will always be around the DIS. :hug:

Oh my god... This is so sad... I am gobsmacked... :sad1: I really don't know what to say about this...

:hug: for you and everyone at this time.. :sad: :sad1: :sad2:

EG...I'm sitting here in tears right now for a man I never met. But that's how strong MJ's personality was...that he could reach out across these boards and make us laugh with him...and now miss him.

You'll certainly be in our thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. And be on the lookout...he's sure to have a last laugh somehow.

CT_Dad you have expressed my feeling also. EG I am so very,very sorry. My prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything at all you need I am here for you.:hug: :hug:

Oh no! EG, I am so so very sorry to hear this awful news! I'm sitting here in shock with tears in my eyes, wishing for the right words of comfort to appear, but all I can think of is: Oh gosh.

MJ was so special and so funny -- that sly sense of humor livened up these boards and touched probably more lives than he and you knew. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

Thank you all so very much for everything. I don't have the words the love and support from as so many have said tonight from people "I don't know" Maybe it should be said that it's people we haven't met face to face. Mike and I know each and everyone of you. We have shared your joy and your pain. You are the greatest friends we have.

Thank you for the letters to mumbling jumba thread. It's beautiful, and it attests to the kindness and the humor that Mike had. He never understood until just very recently how much he meant to everyone here. I take solace knowing that he will carry on in your hearts.

Mike leaves behind his mom, his three children, and one very heartbroken wife. He certainly did not tiptoe through life. We had a wonderful 12 years together, everyday was an adventure and at the end we knew that we loved each other.

Thank you all again.

Dear EG. Please know that you are now and always will be in my thoughts and prayers. Long after this game, and these boards maybe, are gone. I will ALWAYS remember MJ and how he could make me smile even on my darkest days.We are here for you EG.

How tragic!:sad1: Definitely our thoughts and prayers are for you EG and MJ's entire family.:grouphug: :grouphug:

OMG!!!

I just saw this...and I am so very sorry for your loss!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

EG,
I am so sorry to hear about MJ. Please know that my hearts and prayers go out to you and your family. :grouphug:

I am soooo sorry for your loss, As many have said i do not know either of you personaly but Have enjoyed messages by you both. And Many thought and prayers are with you at this difficult time!
:grouphug:

EG I just wanted you to know that the UK community is out for you too.

Even people you haven't met on here are sending you wishes. :thumbsup2 Of course, as am I. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!