My aunts legacy

lawashb

Earning My Ears
I made an account a few years ago to look at my aunts old forum posts….she was WaltD4me and left her Disney legacy to me..after she died I did the Disney college program, moved to Florida and bought annual passes, so I guess my question for you all is do you have a passed away relative your Disney obsession was inspired by? Or maybe did you know my auntie WaltD4me? Id love to hear what everyone thinks.

I made an account a few years ago to look at my aunts old forum posts….she was WaltD4me and left her Disney legacy to me..after she died I did the Disney college program, moved to Florida and bought annual passes, so I guess my question for you all is do you have a passed away relative your Disney obsession was inspired by? Or maybe did you know my auntie WaltD4me? Id love to hear what everyone thinks.
Don't know your aunt but what a cool connection you 2 had.
My oldest niece did the DCP a few years ago and now comes with us on our annual trip.
It has made us closer for sure.

I don't have anyone like that. I guess I'll be that person once it's my time to go!

I haven't heard much about the Disney College Program. I'd love to read about your experience with that some time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter