My Attempt at Disney Junior Encyclopedia Extra Characters

It doesn't appear that Itweety has been on the boards since Aug. Could anyone forward me copies on the files? Please and thank you!

I will be working on some new pages. I have Judy and Nick from Zootopia in the works. As well as Moana. Let me know if there are others that folks are searching for!

yay! Thanks for helping us out! Would you mind sending me the files after you finish the new characters? My kids will be thrilled! Appreciate your time and talent :)

These pages are so wonderful! Thank you for sharing! We are getting ready for our first disney trip and I was searching for autograph pages for the characters not in our encyclopedia! Is there a trick to print from photobucket? I tried last night and it printed tiny in the center of the page. Any help would be much appreciated. Also, anyone out there have any recommendations for signatures from the Disney Jr characters?
Thanks!

I know I've said it before but thanks for the wonderful pages. Thank you. They're amazing. Can't wait to see the Moana & Zootopia pages.

WOW! Huge thank you for putting all of these extra Encyclopedia pages together. They are really awesome!! We are taking our first trip to Disney with our 4 girls (twin 6, 4, and 1 year olds), and I'm especially happy that you've done Elena of Avalor and the Inside Out characters. We're using the Encyclopedia as our autograph book, so this is wonderful that we can have these characters included. Also the Mary Poppins and Ohana pages are great too since we will be doing 1900 and Ohana breakfast. THANK YOU!!!

OMG I just discovered this post and I am in love with these. Could you please email me the file so I can use them for my sons autograph book? Thank you so much!

heidihoho50@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Hi, love all your creative work! Going to Disney with my 5 and 8 this Aug and want to create my own book. Do you mind sending all the extra pages you did to yvonne014@hotmail.com? Can you share how your final book look like or how you ended up putting them together?

Thanks a ton!

These are AMAZING!!! I know there are a lot of request but would you mind sending these pages to me as well? I would love to add them to the book for our upcoming trip. My email address is leilanitx05@yahoo.com.

I have been looking for these for my kids. What is the easiest way to get these?

Everyone should be able to download from the link on the pictures. If you can't get the files from there please email me at LTWEETY444@outlook.com. I will be in Disney on Thursday so I just finished the new pages and will post them for the new characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts