My Attempt at Disney Junior Encyclopedia Extra Characters

Would you be willing to email me the files you created for the characters that are not in the encyclopedia? We are planning a trip with my 5 & 8 year olds - the first trip they are old enough to collect autographs.
Thank you.
Barbara - barbjholmes@yahoo.com
Should be able to click on the picture link and it will take you to photobucket and you can download...if not then I can email to you. Sorry I haven't been on in a while and just saw your post.

These are a wonderful addition to the book. By chance do you have time to create a page for Kylo Ren, Bert, Max, Meeko, and the Penguins from Mary Poppins....thanks.
I have Mary Poppins. Working on Kylo Ren for June trip. I can work in Bert, Max, Meeko and Penguins if I have time before June!

How about the Stepsisters, Jake, Sofia and Doc McStuffins?

Cant wait to print your extras out! I have a copyright 2014 one. This copy includes Frozen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!