MY ADVENTURES N WALT DISNEY WORLD & NASSAU BAHAMAS WITH DISNEY CRUISE LINE; OCT '19

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
PPSSTT!!!popcorn::
46450886_10213202793404030_2557939069589913600_n.jpg

(and yes, behind the bus stop are the train tracks 4 a Lionel HO Bicentennial train):goodvibes

Hop on board -
fun about ta begin........popcorn::
49535932_10213538952247791_7321359548076261376_n.jpg

(building that Lego castle took a lot of patience and lot of margaritas.... well worth it!):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

TR listed below n my signature -:woohoo:
feel free ta follow along if ya like as the WDW side of this starts October 17th
MY ADVENTURES N WALT DISNEY WORLD & NASSAU BAHAMAS WITH DISNEY CRUISE LINE; OCT '19

Will promise ta pop in from time ta time -

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Last edited:
Can't believe that selecting the ADRS, etc are now upon me!:hyper:

Losing weight in the spirit of having wwaayyy tooo much fun out at WDW / DCL....
and Lord only know what kind of mischief I can stir up while out there enjoying the sifghts and sounds of
swge_village_illustration.jpg

Stay tuned cuz its only gonna get crazier and sillier ….popcorn::
Just double click on the below TR u c in my below Signature and feel free ta follow along -

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:drinking1

Last edited:
Ok.....:darth:
So if anyone of you know when any Star Wars shows:chewy:, fireworks displays at HS, Character M&Gs
and such open up.....
Im guessing sometime they will begin to open up for the Fall sometime around June - August area

LET ME KNOW PPLLEEAASSEEEE via pm or what not -

ANYHWO -
making Progress -
WDW plans are now up on page three of my upcoming TR listed below n my signature -

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:drinking1

Last edited:

just got back -

Feel free to check out my updated TR in my below listed signature -

im now up to day 4 popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter