My ADR was today

rramsr

Mouseketeer
and got everything I wanted. Some reservations there are 10 of us and some there are 8. Only one I had trouble with was Yak & Yeti but had to break it down into 2 groups of 4 but was able to get the same time and then linked the two reservations together

Homecomin for 10
Crystal Palace Breakfast for 8
50's Prime Time for 8
Yak & Yeti for 8
1900 Park Fare for 10
Crystal Palace dinner for 8

I did mine today too. I got up and was on at 6:00 AM. First I tried my laptop and it always froze after I entered my credit card information. So I booted up my desktop and the same thing. I ended up using the WDW app on my phone. I did have to go in later and add the names of my family to the reservations but I got everything I wanted.

We are eating at:

Kona Cafe
California Grille
Biergarten
BOG (lunch)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Dinner.

I got all of mine this morning including a dessert party. I keep feeling like I am missing something but I even added ‘Ohana Incase my family decides they suddenly want to go yet again. Now I have time to start planning Fastpasses and hoping that Disney adds after hours events for the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!