My 4th Trip My 1st Trip Report

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
Just returned home from 9 days at wdw. I will try and do my best as far as a timeline goes. However As most disney traveler know many days and experiences can get meshed together. This was my 4th trip to Wdw. Previous trips included 2 to FW cabins and 1 to the poly. This trip included me, dh, dd14, and ds11. This was our first trip without dd17.
Day 1 we arrived at Disney's Beach Club around 5pm. This was our first time staying there and staying club level. We were greeted right off the magical express and taken up to the 5th floor within minutes. We were offered strawberry champagne and the kids were offered a non alcoholic version. After check in we checked out the lounge before heading out to epcot. The lounge offered 2 hot dishes and plenty of cold appetizers. My kids enjoyed the complementary sodas (esp since they don't get an endless supply at home). The club level staff was amazing. We then headed out to epcot to enjoy some our fastpass + attractions. My daughters magic band didn't work at the entrance but there are cast members with portable scanners so it was no problem. After than no magic band issues the rest of the trip. After epcot we headed back to the resort to have dessert. Dh and I don't care for cordials but the staff was more than happy to get a beer for dh and a glass of wine for me. We then went back to our room to watch some of the fireworks from illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter