My 24th Birthday Gift to Myself - Disneyland PTR

Donald'sBae

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Years ago I used to write Trip Reports (I think I wrote two or three of them) but when I was in college I lost track of time and wasn't able to write them. But now I'm a college graduate, working towards there master's degree and working full time. So, yup now I have more time to write. :confused3

But now that you have all the information on me I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Donald'sBae (here on the boards) and Emma in real life. I've been a Disney nerd since birth but only visit Walt Disney World and been on a few Disney Cruises. But I have never been to Disneyland or any of the international parks. Although seeing all 6 resorts is on my bucket list. A few personal facts about myself, I work with kids (ages 3-12) and I love them! I'm working towards a master's so I can be a school psychologist so I can work with kid's with behavioral disorders and special needs. I'm a pretty big TV nerd, a published poet and an avid writer. And I kind of like to read but sometimes I just don't have time.
16105720_10211576564639232_3834231109417753520_n.jpg

And of course some Disney Facts: Favorite character ~ Donald Duck (Obvi) :donald: Favorite Ride (WDW): Haunted Mansion:hmghost: followed by BTMRR Favorite Park (WDW): Hollywood Studios Favorite Restaurant (WDW): Tony's Town Square Favorite Movie: Lion King:simba:, Toy Story (Pixar Movie), Beauty and the Beast (Princess Movie) sorry I just can't chose 1 Favorite Princess: Tiana.

Okay so now that the lengthy introduction about me is over let me tell you about the rest of my trip. Or what I know so far.

The Who: As of right now it's just me. I have a few people who I'm going to ask but I'm still making up my mind

The When: March 2018 during my 24th birthday week. I'm not giving the exact week

The What: A Disney Vaction

The Where: Disneyland Resort ~ For the first time I will be walking where Walt Disney walked. :sad:

The Why: I made it my goal to get to Disneyland before my 24th birthday.

And that's all I know about so far. I'll let add more when I know more.

Chapters:
-Coming Soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!