MVMCP Question

disneybeachaddict

Earning My Ears
My family and I are attending the party on December 12th. I understand that we will be able to access MK at 4:00 with our party tickets. But how do we make sure that one of our park tickets is not used when we enter the park? We only have a 2 day ticket but the party is our first day and we are not going to any other park that day.

My family and I are attending the party on December 12th. I understand that we will be able to access MK at 4:00 with our party tickets. But how do we make sure that one of our park tickets is not used when we enter the park? We only have a 2 day ticket but the party is our first day and we are not going to any other park that day.

There's a separate event entrance that should be clearly marked before you go through the tapstiles. Just make sure you go there - ask a CM if you're having problems finding it. You'll get your wristbands there. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter