MVMCP - lots of cookies but...any healthier snacks ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I know you can get lots of pre-wrapped cookies for free at the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party
I read there are healthy options, I hope also for free

Do you know what places offer free healthy options?
What do they consider healthy ?

I am diabetic and can not consume more than 1 cookie at the MVMCP :sad:
So what can I eat there that is free ?

Thank you

We had some soft pretzels at the first party. Not sure if that's considered healthy though...

We had some soft pretzels at the first party. Not sure if that's considered healthy though...
Exactly. As a diabetic, low carb eating has helped keep mine in check. Little fruit or sweets. It would seem that the only healthy snacks in this case might be green vegetables. I've never seen anything healthy at MVMCP.

I have not seen any...was hoping for string cheese or pickles or the like. Not "Christmas-y", I know, but includes those of us who don't like/can't have sweets!

You will never see that at a hard ticket event. They just load everyone up w sugar. Bring your own snacks

Not sure what the healthy options were that you read about. I sure didn't see any. We were at the Diamond Horseshoe place getting eggnog and a cookie when over to the side a CM was standing with another cart yelling out "allergy free over here." I walked over (NO ONE was there) and asked if I could have one for my son. He wasn't standing with me but was outside. She acted like she didn't want to give it to me as I was standing there with an eggnog and chocolate cookie in my hand and I looked at her like "C'mon lady, NO ONE is at your stand." I just said, my son is outside with his grandmother, can I take him something? It was one of those applesauce/mango squirt things and a bag of sad looking mini cookies. But there's not much they can really do for that so our expectations are low.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter