MVMCP and Scheduling FP+ (4-6pm)

Anyone receive these MVMCP FP+ emails last year? Or MNSSHP?

No. This is the first year Disney has tried to stop this practice.

As to written policy, it does say no FP+ for special event tickets.

The problem, once again, lies with Disney IT who has not gone into their own code to prevent the system from seeing these tickets as regular tickets on the FRONT end, the booking FP+ end. At some point, it does see it, and hence the emails that you have booked more days of FP than you have tickets to do so. Disney needs to fix the front end, booking part, of their system.

No. This is the first year Disney has tried to stop this practice.

As to written policy, it does say no FP+ for special event tickets.

The problem, once again, lies with Disney IT who has not gone into their own code to prevent the system from seeing these tickets as regular tickets on the FRONT end, the booking FP+ end. At some point, it does see it, and hence the emails that you have booked more days of FP than you have tickets to do so. Disney needs to fix the front end, booking part, of their system.

Can you show this written policy or provide a link to it? I searched all over the WDW website once I saw this thread and saw no such statement saying special event tickets are not valid for FP+. Course almost every time I try to access the FP+ portion of the website I get Olaf and an error message. But I have seen nothing to show me that special event tickets are not valid ticket media.

Can you show this written policy or provide a link to it? I searched all over the WDW website once I saw this thread and saw no such statement saying special event tickets are not valid for FP+. Course almost every time I try to access the FP+ portion of the website I get Olaf and an error message. But I have seen nothing to show me that special event tickets are not valid ticket media.

I don't have one and can't find it on the website either. Someone posted one in the MNSSHP thread like this one. I'm thinking it was maybe something that came with their tickets. I'll see if I can find it.

ETA: Well I found the thread, but I was falling asleep reading back through it. I'd forgotten all the rabbit trails it went into. So I guess I don't have a link to an official written policy.

Last edited:
I just got the email this morning saying I have an insufficient amount of tickets and that if I don’t cancel by tomorrow they will cancel my fast passes for our last day December 3.

Which day should I cancel? We are going Nov 24-Dec 3. Going to Christmas party on Nov 28. Currently I have scheduled Jungle Cruise from 410-510 and Pirates from 5-6. Dec 3 we will also be at MK. We do have a PPO BOG at 845 that morning and will need to leave MK around 1230 that day to go back to the resort. I have FP for that day for splash (our favorite) from 9-10, 7 dwarves 10-11, and space 11-12. Do you think I could get enough done at rope drop to not have fast passes that last day? Or should I just enjoy the Xmas party for what it is and have no fast passes that day.

I just got the email this morning saying I have an insufficient amount of tickets and that if I don’t cancel by tomorrow they will cancel my fast passes for our last day December 3.

Which day should I cancel? We are going Nov 24-Dec 3. Going to Christmas party on Nov 28. Currently I have scheduled Jungle Cruise from 410-510 and Pirates from 5-6. Dec 3 we will also be at MK. We do have a PPO BOG at 845 that morning and will need to leave MK around 1230 that day to go back to the resort. I have FP for that day for splash (our favorite) from 9-10, 7 dwarves 10-11, and space 11-12. Do you think I could get enough done at rope drop to not have fast passes that last day? Or should I just enjoy the Xmas party for what it is and have no fast passes that day.

When did you book your fast passes? Just curious how long before you booked and you got the email. You should try and call them and have IT come on the phone. My friend got this email and she called and was told that they would not delete her fast passes. The date they threatened to cancel fast passes came/went and she still had them

However, if you feel better about cancelling one day I would cancel the ones on the Christmas party. I was looking at the ride wait times during the party and Pirates was about 5 minutes!

could you please post a picture of the notice. I'm dying to see how they word it. If they mention the party ticket. Anyway I second calling to find out the actual policy. The next time I have an hour to waste, I plan too. As for canceling, if you have too, I'd say the party night too. Both those fp are not long waits. And I think jungle cruise becomes jingle cruise after dark.

When did you book your fast passes? Just curious how long before you booked and you got the email. You should try and call them and have IT come on the phone. My friend got this email and she called and was told that they would not delete her fast passes. The date they threatened to cancel fast passes came/went and she still had them

However, if you feel better about cancelling one day I would cancel the ones on the Christmas party. I was looking at the ride wait times during the party and Pirates was about 5 minutes!
Booked my fast passes September 25th?? So I thought that was odd I was just now getting something

could you please post a picture of the notice. I'm dying to see how they word it. If they mention the party ticket. Anyway I second calling to find out the actual policy. The next time I have an hour to waste, I plan too. As for canceling, if you have too, I'd say the party night too. Both those fp are not long waits. And I think jungle cruise becomes jingle cruise after dark.

Attachments

• B87C72F9-4F0D-4CE4-A8D9-8DF2DAF07373.png
    B87C72F9-4F0D-4CE4-A8D9-8DF2DAF07373.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 45

The only thing I’m worried about with that is what if I get to my last day and my fast passes won’t work.

Just to clarify since this thread is long and confusing - if we have park tickets for a party day, we get our three FP but people who only have party tickets can’t do FP that day?

The only thing I’m worried about with that is what if I get to my last day and my fast passes won’t work.

Yeah, who knows what would happen. I'm sure then on the last day they would make it right at guest services, but if you don't want to risk it, I'd drop the ones on party night and do stand by for Pirates and Jingle Cruise!

Just to clarify since this thread is long and confusing - if we have park tickets for a party day, we get our three FP but people who only have party tickets can’t do FP that day?
Right. This is what I did (park+party tickets), BUT people are going with just party tickets and the FP works fine. Only some are getting kicked back. So its a risk, but a savings not to buy two tickets for the same time........

Not exactly.

If you ONLY have party tickets and no other tickets at all, then you can get FP+ for the 4:00-6:00 time frame, and no one in this situation has reported getting an email that they didn't have tickets.

If you have party tickets and you have tickets for other days, it depends. If you're going to MK on your regular ticket on the same day you're going to the party, you still get your FP+ just as if you weren't going to the party. If you go to another park on the same day as your party day, you can get FP+ at the other park, but you can't get FP+ for the 4-6 pm at MK before the party or you forego FP+ at the other park and make FP+ for 4-6 pm at MK. If you aren't going to ANY park on the day you're doing the party, the system will allow you to book FP+ from 4-6 pm at MK (most of the time), BUT some people in this scenario are consequently getting emails saying they have more days FP+ booked than they have tickets to do so. Example: you have 5-day tickets and a party ticket and you make FP+ for all 5 days plus your party day. They system now thinks you've made FP+ for 6 days (which you have), but it only sees the 5-day ticket.

Doesn’t seem right that if I pay for park admission to MK on Party day plus buy a party ticket I only get 3 fast passes - the same as someone who only buys a party ticket??

Doesn’t seem right that if I pay for park admission to MK on Party day plus buy a party ticket I only get 3 fast passes - the same as someone who only buys a party ticket??

You only get 3 FP+ per day, no matter what kind of ticket or how many. You can choose to use yours during the day or during the 4-6 pm. Considering, the party ticket isn't supposed to come with FP+ to begin with, it's just a bonus.

Not exactly.

If you ONLY have party tickets and no other tickets at all, then you can get FP+ for the 4:00-6:00 time frame, and no one in this situation has reported getting an email that they didn't have tickets.

If you have party tickets and you have tickets for other days, it depends. If you're going to MK on your regular ticket on the same day you're going to the party, you still get your FP+ just as if you weren't going to the party. If you go to another park on the same day as your party day, you can get FP+ at the other park, but you can't get FP+ for the 4-6 pm at MK before the party or you forego FP+ at the other park and make FP+ for 4-6 pm at MK. If you aren't going to ANY park on the day you're doing the party, the system will allow you to book FP+ from 4-6 pm at MK (most of the time), BUT some people in this scenario are consequently getting emails saying they have more days FP+ booked than they have tickets to do so. Example: you have 5-day tickets and a party ticket and you make FP+ for all 5 days plus your party day. They system now thinks you've made FP+ for 6 days (which you have), but it only sees the 5-day ticket.

Yes, this!

Update..disney held true to their promise and cancelled my last day of fast passes :( I honestly forgot to change them last night because we’ve been moving but this morning when I got up and checked they were gone (including a 7 dwarves fast pass ugh)

Update..disney held true to their promise and cancelled my last day of fast passes :( I honestly forgot to change them last night because we’ve been moving but this morning when I got up and checked they were gone (including a 7 dwarves fast pass ugh)

Wow! I am hoping you can get them back. Call Disney & IT department to have reinstated. It worked for those attending MNSSHP.

That's awful, 7 dwarves is so hard to get. I second calling Disney's IT, can't hurt to try. Best of luck.

We booked our fast passes on Tuesday for December 9th-14th. We are attending the Christmas Party on the 12th. We made all of our fast pass selections before and after the Christmas Party date first, and then made our fast pass selections for the Christmas Party.

We made fast pass selections for the Christmas Party for 3:20-4:20, 4:20-5:20, and 5:30-6.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter