MVK Does anyone have information on this?

LtlBoyBlue

LtlBoyBlue
I just stumbled on MVK while reading an article on Glitch. Is this site safe or is it another scam?

I wouldn't call it a scam, but its not very good, at least in my opinion.

you only get a 1 week free trial before you are asked to pay. It's not very professional so it's not something I would pay for.

Thanks I agree after I looked at the site it is another knock off that goes for the money way to fast.

aww Aengus i'm sorry you feel this way about mvk. Yes it is pay to play after a week free trial but it is only $5 a month ( pack a lunch instead of buying a mcdonalds combo one day a month ; ). It is alot of fun! There is a great fun community growing, staff events, monthly contests, daily mission, rides, team and single player games, nightly fireworks at closing. The graphics aren't vmk quality or even as good as some of the other games, but they are pretty good once you get used to them.

Ltboyblue, it isn't a scam and it is just a new up and coming game community!

myvirtualkingdom is a great game I think. I'm sure there are much more players right now than the date you posted.

I really love the way the characters look. I'm sure this game will get what it deserves :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!