Must not be extending Restaurantasaurus Ice Cream/Burger Meal

We did this last week and it was just okay. It was a lot of food but the burger just tasted like the standard QS patty. It was not a great value out of pocket (we ate Brown Derby lunch, Sci-Fi, Rose and Crown, and Plaza for the same price) but I think it would be a good use of a QS credit on the dining plan. Only 2/4 of us ate the ice cream (and only 1 scoop each) because we were so full.

I went there tonight (made an ADR while in the park) and really enjoyed it. I did the veggie burger which was delicious - you’d never know it was not meat. And though some reviews indicated “a few” fries, I could not finish them. But they were good - steak fries as opposed to the regular shoestring ones. And the ice cream was good.

I did notice that it was full tonight - even to the point they were using the room off the main room they use for seating. And a woman in front of me at the check-in counter was trying to move her party’s ADR up and the CM said it was full and they could not move it.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter