Must-Knows: 2018 A Celebration Of Harry Potter Vacation Packages at Universal Orlando Resort

When the article says they sell out "extremely quickly" what are we talking here? Hours? Days?

Anyone know if it is say, 285 per person per night, is that based on double occupancy? So if I have 5 in a room, is it 570 a night or 1425 a night?

When the article says they sell out "extremely quickly" what are we talking here? Hours? Days?
It says this on the link - Because of the exclusive benefits included in these packages, they are extremely limited and sell out quickly; within a day or so after release. Expect very long hold times; up to 4 or 5 hours long with Universal to be able to book them.

Hoping to get one too!

Another question - we will be getting APs but won't have them when the packages come out, but will by CoHP. Do we still pay the reduced rate?

Anyone know if it is say, 285 per person per night, is that based on double occupancy? So if I have 5 in a room, is it 570 a night or 1425 a night?

As I understand it, it's per person per night. This is why these packages seem like bad deals to me.

It says this on the link - Because of the exclusive benefits included in these packages, they are extremely limited and sell out quickly; within a day or so after release. Expect very long hold times; up to 4 or 5 hours long with Universal to be able to book them.
Oops I was so excited that I just skipped over that part.

Thanks!

As I understand it, it's per person per night. This is why these packages seem like bad deals to me.
I called up Universal and they said it IS based on double occupancy so it is the price times 2 but the kids end up being free (essentially).

Anyone know if they will have AP packages? NM - saw it is 189 :D

I will say that last year I think I ended up booking a package in November (I believe they were released in August?), but we booked the Celebration package with a partner hotel, so maybe some of the others sold out earlier? I'm a little nervous because I'd really like to do the package with Cabana bay this year, and I don't want to miss it!

Also, to book the package with as a passholder, does everyone in your group need to be a passholder? I'm thinking about buying an annual pass, but would the friend I'm going with also need to be a passholder for us to book the package? Or could i book the package and have her get tickets separately?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter