Must have snack at DL and DCA ;)

Nothing in there isn't also available at all the other candy stores. Except those disgusting Tigger tails. Yep...they are gross. Way too sweet. I much prefer the regular dark chocolate caramel marshmallow wands.
Omg me toooooooo!!!! The dark chocolate wands are so good! I don’t like white chocolate so Tigger tails (and Cheshire Cat tails) are a no go for me!

I agree with the giant dill pickles. They’re available at many of the fruit/snack locations in both parks (why are they so hard to find in WDW?).

Jalapeno cream cheese stuffed mickey shaped pretzels which I’ve found at Coke Corner & Bengal BBQ in DL and at the beer cart on the wharf in DCA.

Also, I’m a sucker for the lemon pound cake at Starbucks.

During the holidays the gingerbread man cookies are SO GOOD! I confess to bringing home extra in zipper bags.

I literally plan out our snack itinerary day by day. Our favorites:

1. Dole Whip
2. Churros
3. Pixar Pier Frosty Parfait
4. Mickey Pretzels w/ Cheese
5. Beignets
6. Kitchen Sink Sundaes
7. Popcorn
8. Fudge from any of the chocolate shops
9. Chili Cone from the Cozy Cone
10. Frozen lemonade

I was trying to figure out what the good table service restaurants are with my kids - we love them at WDW. Now I am realizing - this is going to be grazing heaven! No table service for us!

I was trying to figure out what the good table service restaurants are with my kids - we love them at WDW. Now I am realizing - this is going to be grazing heaven! No table service for us!

Carnation Cafe is table service, so, you might want to eat here Every item sold here is very tasty, so there is a very good chance everyone in your party will find something to eat. Plus, the serving size here are a good size too. We never have room for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter