Must do/see with 2-3 year olds?

bweagle

DIS Veteran
What were some of the favorite parts of your WDW vacation with children in the 2-3 year age range? (Besides the resort pool :) )

My DS2.5 could not get enough of Belle's story time. He went up on stage a couple of times and she rubbed his head. He is now 4 and talking about seeing belle in 2 weeks.

Our daughter is 3, and is growing up with Disney World. She talks about it every day, and we are not going again until May. We try to do all of the kid-friendly things when we go to each park. Some of her favorites include:

Living Seas - Epcot
Playhouse Disney - MGM
MK train ride, as well as Dumbo, Carpets, Tea cups, Pooh, Carousel

The fireworks and Spectro Magic were big hits, especially Tinker Bell lighting up the sky.

We try to do several character meals to get her comfortable around them. Her favorites are Liberty Tree Tavern, Crystal Palace, and Garden Grille.

Next trip, she is anticipating the Beauty and the Beast Stage show at MGM.

My DS was 2 during his first trip. He loved:

1. Playhouse Disney at MGM
2. the boneyard at AK
3. Ice Station Cool at Epcot(He loved walking in the "snow")
4. The Mexico Pavillion at Epcot(they have a tiny carousel in the lobby we had to drag him away. He loved watching it!)
5. the Pooh ride at MK
6. Buzz Lightyear at MK(Hands down this was his favorite. I'll never forget him first seeing the statue of Buzz and crying, "Hey Buzz!!!!! It's me, Jackson!!!!!!" He was absolutely thrilled.

My son's reaction to the characters just absolutely made the trip. Even his older sisters enjoyed watching him squeal with delight when he saw Pooh and Tigger. You're going to have so much fun!!!!!!!

Have to add Peter Pan's flight and Chef Mickey's is one of the best Character Meals.

For 4 months, I had a 2 AND a 3 year old, LOL- so I can tell you their favorites. I'll only list the ones at the Magic Kingdom, since that is their favorite park, hands down:

• Peter Pan
  • Goofy's Barnstormer
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • TTA (seriously!!)
  • My now 4 year old DS LOVES Splash Mountain- he first went on it at 3 1/2.

Last May my older boys were 2 1/2 and 4 1/2, honestly for the 2 1/2 yr old, he had the most fun running around in the area between the Woody and Buzz buildings at ASMovies. Since the chances are small that you are actually staying right there...he also loved the Boneyard, the teacups, eating ice cream outside Dinoland, and the wonders of life pavillion at Epcot. He also loved Water Mania, of course that is not Disney. When my oldest was 2 1/2, his favorite thing was Donald's Boat. It was under repair last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter