Musica Della Notte

slpeters

DIS Veteran
So I'm trying to figure out our nighttime activities for our week at Universal in a few weeks--OK evening activities, we have a room.

We have 5 nights at Universal. We're doing Mannheim Steamroller one night which leaves us twice each for Hogwarts Lights and Universal Cinematic Spectacular. We looked at doing the Luau (we're staying at RPR) and decided it might not be worth the money for us--I feel like if we threw $160 at dinner I could probably come up with a better experience for us.

To be honest I'm a little frustrated that even with the parks closing at 7 we have to leave the parks early to do any of the evening activities.

So we're looking at Musica Della Notte at Portofino. Is this something that would be worth taking in (there's just the husband and I)? Is it worth missing one of the nighttime shows in the parks (we would still be able to see each one once)? If so what time should one plan on arriving? Should one plan on having dinner there? Are there better nights to go?

Any thoughts on the event would be appreciated...

It was at 630 last week when we were at portofino. It lasts for 15-20 minutes. Good time to grab a bite from sals and sit and listen to the music. Or sit outside at mama dellas for early dinner and relax with a glass of wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter