Music

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by mumsy1955, Sep 13, 2018.

1. mumsy1955

mumsy1955 DISNEY FAN

Do you get any form of recordings of the music played on the violin at your wedding ceremony or just prior it ( prelude).Just wondering as wedding couple will probably be too excited/ nervous to actually take in the music being played.

2. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

We had a friend recording the ceremony since we didn't have videography, so that helped because when we watched it back we could take in the prelude and entrance music!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

We had a harpist for our ceremony & she gave us a CD of all of the selections she played- she recorded it in her studio either before or after our wedding. It is one of my most treasured mementos from our wedding :)

5. mumsy1955

mumsy1955 DISNEY FAN

That sounds lovely,were you expecting that. My daughter is having a violinist called Jennie Redburg playing for her

6. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

We asked her beforehand if we could pay her to record it before or after & she did it for free! She was fantastic & such a nice person as well :) To me, it was more special than having a video of the ceremony & 7 years later, I still listen to it often in my car :)

7. mumsy1955

mumsy1955 DISNEY FAN

That's great did you email her directly or did you do it through the wedding planners ,my daughter is going through Just Marry ,do you have her email address as I would love to get the music as a surprise for my daughter and her fiance

8. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

I went through Just Marry as well!!!

Here she is-I highly recommend her :)
    http://www.orlandoharpist.com/