Music: What are you listening to??

Recently saw the film, A Star is Born... ... with lady Gaga and bradley cooper
The film was great ( bring ur tissues) but the Music was Amazing. Got the album on iTunes and have listened to it repeatedly since. Never was a fan of hers .. I am now, her voice is a gift And Bradley Cooper ... Unreal! He was allegedly taught to play guitar and sing, just for the movie..
wow, is all I can say.

Recently saw the film, A Star is Born... ... with lady Gaga and bradley cooper
The film was great ( bring ur tissues) but the Music was Amazing. Got the album on iTunes and have listened to it repeatedly since. Never was a fan of hers .. I am now, her voice is a gift And Bradley Cooper ... Unreal! He was allegedly taught to play guitar and sing, just for the movie..
wow, is all I can say.

I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. I'm a huge Gaga fan! It looks like they have great chemistry.

I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. I'm a huge Gaga fan! It looks like they have great chemistry.

Unreal! UR going to love it!!
I was taken to the movie by a friend who insisted I see it.. she saw it already. It’s That good!
They were so in sync in every way possible.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter