Music: What are you listening to??

Ian Gomm ~ Hold On

Wow--I'm watching The Incredibles at the moment so not listening to anything. But I had to comment on this song! I'm pretty good with song titles and artists and remembering things but I had totally lost track of this song. Probably haven't heard it in 30 years (and I probably listen to stuff all the time that most people haven't heard in ages.) Just wow.:)

Wow--I'm watching The Incredibles at the moment so not listening to anything. But I had to comment on this song! I'm pretty good with song titles and artists and remembering things but I had totally lost track of this song. Probably haven't heard it in 30 years (and I probably listen to stuff all the time that most people haven't heard in ages.) Just wow.:)

It's in my regular rotation. Definitely a favorite tune. I'm listening to a bunch from back then right now. :D

A guy who is a huge Todd fan told me the other day that "Hello It's Me" was the first song he ever wrote.:faint:

Wow, that's almost hard to believe! But maybe not, seems like it's just one of those songs you write that just pours out of you after a breakup. Lol. When I saw him touring with Ringo Starr and the All Star Band, I was really hoping they would do Hello It's Me. They didn't though. He did Bang On The Drum, Love Is The Answer, and I Saw The Light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!