Murphy’s are Live from WDW! July 15-22 - Port Orleans French Quarter

Love your trip report. I am an old timer and remember you guys on tv. Your boys were so cute then and have grown into handsome young men!! We are like you. Our kids have been going to Disney forever and it's just part of their lives. They are adults now but still think of it as their second home.

After reading about your dinner at Homecomming my daughter and I were inspired to make a reservation for our upcoming trip in a few weeks! The fried chicken sounds so good!

As always your trip report and pictures were wonderful. You take the best pictures! Looking forward to your next trip report this fall and maybe we'll see you at Christmas. We have our usual Christmas trip planned. Love Disney at Christmas time.

Hope your plane wasn't too delayed and you made it home safe and sound.
Again, thanks for the wonderful report!!

I really hope you enjoy your meal there. It has become a family favorite for us. :goodvibes

I enjoyed your trip! Please write a trip report when you return in the fall. I’ll read it. :thumbsup2

I hope your flight isn’t delayed too long and you can leave soon. I’m not sure where you live, but in south central PA it’s raining hard with thunder and lightning at the moment. Hopefully you aren’t headed this way or it may be a long night.

I will definitely be back with another report in November for our AKL trip. I might even squeeze in another this year around Halloween or Christmas if I can. :D

28 hours after boarding Magical Express we are finally home. :faint:

Our flight to Indy last night was delayed several times and then canceled. Luckily we got a hotel close by and another flight today. But the bad news was we didn't have any luggage. :sad:

Our flight today was delayed again, then after we boarded it sat on the tarmac for about 2 hours. But we are finally home!!! I might sleep for a few days. ha ha

But it was a great trip despite the horrible ending.

Oh my goodness, sounds like a nightmare. I’m glad you’re home now.

Glad to hear you made it home. Seems the more you travel delays often happen. Hate it but it's how it is. My kids just came back from Germany and were delayed a night in Montreal. It's funny but we joke that they spent so much time in Epcot that it made them world travelers!!
Looking forward to your next trip report!

Thanks for another great trip report. I've just returned from a short Vegas holiday (hot there too!) and I finally caught back up on your report. We leave in 10 days so it has been really nice to read your experiences.

Great live TR, I was traveling and hosting family around your trip so I missed joining in on the "live" part. You are so lucky to get on FOP 3 times during your trip! I can't wait to try SDD, it sounds like a fun coaster. Your boys really are all grown up, I remember your travel show episode, times goes by so fast!

Eventually catching up on your report. Love reading along and see how big your boys are now. Never stayed at FQ but keen to try 💕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!