Murder Mystery Location Poll

Where would you like the next Murder Mystery to take place?

• Disneyland Park

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • California Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BK228

DIS Fanatic
I will end up running the next Murder Mystery and I wanted everyone to have a say in where it would take place. This will end on Sunday the 28th.

I am new here so I don't if I have a say but if i do I like the idea of a Murder Mystery in Epcot.
Like I said on the other thread, EVERYONE has a say and NOBODY is exluded. This is a happy, magical place for everyone to join in on conversations, roleplays, and everything else in between.

Ok, so I'm probably going to be the lone wolf to vote for AK, but I think it would be a good idea because I don't think there's ever been a murder mystery there.

Ok, so I'm probably going to be the lone wolf to vote for AK, but I think it would be a good idea because I don't think there's ever been a murder mystery there.
I think there were some in the old days (like a few years ago when I was 14 or 15 and almost everyone who is here now wasn't), but the thing about AK is there's not much to do there as opposed to the other parks. Of course, proper Murder Mysteries could last almost 100 pages sometimes because the clues could be difficult. There was a game I played Eeyore and I was the first murder and it was on page 10 and this last Murder Mystery didn't even get that far before it was over. I suppose we also had more people though.

If you are the one who is going to be running it then I think you should have the final say. I voted for Epcot but really anywhere would be great.

I think there were some in the old days (like a few years ago when I was 14 or 15 and almost everyone who is here now wasn't), but the thing about AK is there's not much to do there as opposed to the other parks. Of course, proper Murder Mysteries could last almost 100 pages sometimes because the clues could be difficult. There was a game I played Eeyore and I was the first murder and it was on page 10 and this last Murder Mystery didn't even get that far before it was over. I suppose we also had more people though.
That might've ben it. I wanted the murder to be pretty soon though because it looked like the thread was going to die. Actually now that you mention it, I might change my vote.

Ok, so ignore the vote for Animal Kingdom and change it to Hollywood Studios (and I'll still probably be the lone wolf to vote for that). I can't figure out how to change it.

Epcot and Hollywood Studious would have great places for murders to take place. Can you imagine all the options to have a murder take place at the Tower of Terror? That would be incredible. As for the DL Park or California Adventure I would think those parks would have great options to but I am not familiar at all with California Adventure and only know of the same attractions in the Magic Kingdom at WDW as DL Park in California.

Regardless of the choice of location I think this is going to be fun.

Epcot and Hollywood Studious would have great places for murders to take place. Can you imagine all the options to have a murder take place at the Tower of Terror? That would be incredible. As for the DL Park or California Adventure I would think those parks would have great options to but I am not familiar at all with California Adventure and only know of the same attractions in the Magic Kingdom at WDW as DL Park in California.

Regardless of the choice of location I think this is going to be fun.
They usually are pretty fun. I already have some obscure ideas for characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter