Murder Mystery in Epcot Sign Ups!

buckeyeprincess24

Rebellious Avenging Jedi Princess of the Buckeyes
Hey everyone, here's the signups for the new murder mystery in Epcot! These rules are the exact same ones from the last murder mystery, but with minor edits.

1. Roleplaying. You will be playing as a character of your choice.You can use any Disney, Lucasfilm, or Marvel character. (If you want to use the same one as last time that's fine, but I'd recommend choosing a different one to change things up.) So as not to confuse people, you would have to have your character's name, in front of everything you say or do. So, say I was Cinderella, I would say something like:
Cinderella: Oh my, I seem to have lost my shoe again!
If you want to say anything that doesn't relate to your character, but is something relating to you, then you would use OOC: (Out Of Character) instead of your character's name. You can also post in a different color, but please choose a color that is easy to read.

2. There are 3 roles to play. Murderer, Detective, and Park Guest. When we get enough players, I'll choose who the murderers are (using a random generator). My original choice can decline if they want, and if they do, I'll choose someone else. The murderers decides who will be killed every week or so. They have to wait, until I tell them they can though. When they choose, they will tell me who, then I'll tell the person they want to murder through PM. The murderer can decide how the person can be killed. This game will be in Epcot, so use the attractions as you wish. If a detective PMs me and makes an arrest, then if you are the murderer have to confess and the game will end. (Also, if it isn't 100% clear, if you are a murderer or detective DON'T tell anyone who you are! The defeats the whole purpose of the game and ruins everything.)

I will also choose 3 detectives who will be the ones to solve the crimes. They will work together and will decide between each other who to arrest. You can only make one arrest for each time period between the murders. If you make a false arrest, you cannot make another accusation until someone else is killed.

Detectives will have to PM me before making an arrest, telling me who it is. If they are wrong, I will tell them so, announce on the thread that an accusation was made and was incorrect. When mentioning the detectives falsely accused someone, I will not mention who. If the murderer kills off the detectives, then they have won, and the game is over.

Park guests are what keep the game going. Detectives and the murderers both count as park guests. You all act as your chosen character, and do whatever you want around the park, but keep your posts to PG related material. Since nobody knows who the detectives are, you can't suggest to them who you think the murderer is, but you can make your own accusations on the thread, depending on the clues. But be careful, if you accuse the murderer, they might get mad and you could be their next victim...

The story line is that all these Disney characters have been invited to Epcot for a celebration that the other murderers have been caught and brought to justice. Something goes wrong and the characters are trapped there until the murderers are captured or all the detectives are solved. This means no leaving the park- no going on the monorails, catching a bus, etc.

3. If you get murdered, you can't post as your character anymore, but you can still post on the thread out of character. You are NOT allowed to post as Ghost of *character name* once you have died. I may ask characters to post as ghosts far into the game, to give hints to the characters who are still alive. It is highly unlikely I will have to do that, but if it comes to the point, I will.

4. Whenever someone is murdered, there will be a small clue that will point to the murderer. It would be something pretty vague, such as blonde hair, or a piece of blue fabric. Over time, the clues will narrow down to a few people. Don't rule out a character, if they don't have a part of the clue. So, if there was cat fur, don't rule out Alice because she isn't a cat, because she owns a pet cat. The clues may also be rather difficult to interpret. That's the POINT. So, all ideas of the clues could possibly mean, are welcome. The murderers will also be posting, trying to throw you off. You wont know they are the murderers, so you'll have to be careful on who you listen to

5. I will play the part of the park management, who will update everyone on the goings on around the park. When the murderers murder someone, I will make the post telling everybody. When the detectives accuse somebody, I will make the post saying so, I wont say who they accused though.

6. Make sure that you have an empty PM box, just in case I pick you for the murderer or detective, if you get murdered, or falsely accused. PMs stack up quickly, so please, make sure your PM box is empty or close to empty. Also, I expect the murderers and detectives to reply to my PMs, just so I know they understand what exactly is going on. They also need to send me PMs so they can keep up with their plans.

7. Have fun! This game was made for the enjoyment of everybody, please, don't be a sourpuss and ruin it for everybody. Thanks :-)

Sign ups will end on Sunday, July 5th at 9 pm EST. (which is when I'll pick murderers & detectives), so sign up quickly. Characters are first come first serve. The deadline will be extended if there aren't enough people signed up. If you have any questions, be sure to ask! You can also check out the other thread "Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom: The Game!" to get an idea of how the game works.

Park Guests
~Snow White (Pearlgem)
~Oaken (Silvermist20)
~Abu (WDW&DCLADDICT)
~Wendy Darling (Newsies)
~Maleficent (ThPumpkinPrince)
~Mr. Moseby (BK228)
~Anna (CowboyErin)
~Princess Tiana (TianaPrincess)
~Rapunzel (disneycutie415)
~Ariel (mickyminnie890)​

Last edited:
I am leaving The Dis because today I have been receiving bullying private messages from another member on the site(not on the Teen area). I have reported this a few times and still no response from any of the Admins. of this site. I am not going to come on here with a few messages like this every time I log on here just because someone disagrees with a post I posted. So you can take me off this list.

Last edited:

AAAAHHH! Now I have to choose a character! I have so many in mind. I think for now, I'll be Bill Cipher, but if I decide to change it I will.

Ok, sorry, but I'm going to change my character to Oaken. If I'm chosen as a murderer and I'm Bill, there's not really a lot of clues you can do for him.

If we have no more signups by tonight's deadline, I will extend the signups to Tuesday to see if anyone else wants to sign up. I can make 8 work, but I think I'll have one less murderer and detective if we have no more signups by then.

I missed the deadline...am I still able to sign up? If so, could I be Ariel please?

Yay! We have enough so I won't cut down on the number of murders and detectives. Thanks for signing up, and the official mystery will begin tonight after the murderers and detectives are notified of their job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!