Multiple reservation planning

pschro1

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am coordinating my family trip in August 2020. This is the first time I will be coordinating a trip with people coming at different times. My sister in law will be coming later in the trip then my family. We have linked her reservation to mine in My Disney Experience. Since she has a different reservation day for Fastpasses and dining, how does that work? Will I be able to book her Fastpasses when I book mine at our 60 day mark? Or do I have to wait until her 60 day mark? Same thing for dining.

For things you are doing together, you will be able to book using your window.

For dining, you can list yourself as lead guest and just include as many people as you need for the table. The system doesn't require that you indicate the name of each person dining, it'll just show Guest 1, Guest 2, etc.

For FPs, when you're window is open, you'll be able to book FPs for any group where at least one person in the group has an open 60 day window. So, as long as one person from your room is on the FP when you book, you can include her family as well.

She won't be able to do anything in her log in until her window opens. Only your log in (or people in your room) will be able to make or modify anything until her window opens, too.

Thanks. She is traveling by herself and will be doing whatever we are doing. So I am basically planning her trip for her. This will make it much easier knowing that I will be able to book her Fastpasses when I hit the 60 day window for my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter