Multiple Photo Shoot Question

WeLuvTink!

DIS Veteran
My family is joining my parents for a family trip this September. I've pre-purchased the PhotoPass CD and have also booked a private photo shoot for MY family. I understand I will be charged $25 additional for that photo shoot, but can have the photos loaded to my PhotoPass card. I also intend to pool all our family PhotoPasses together and put them all onto one CD. So far so good.

Question: Can I also book a second private photo shoot just for my parents? If so, can they use my receipt to get their photoshoot for $25 also, or will it cost them $50 (I don't want to break the rules, just aren't sure what they are). Can I pre-pay this for them (this is an anniversary gift and I don't want them to know about the cost)?

Thanks for your input! :hippie:

We did two photoshoots - one at BC with our whole family (Magical Gathering). We did a second one with just myself, dh, and the 3 youngest kids at the Poly. I had pre-ordered the CD and each photoshoot was $25. They just loaded the first photoshoot onto the second photopass and we were done!

My parents were along with us when we did our photoshoot. They took some photos of my parents alone and included them in some of our shots. We didn't have to book a separate session. When I registered, I told them it would be seven - grandparents, us and the kids.

We did two photoshoots - one at BC with our whole family (Magical Gathering). We did a second one with just myself, dh, and the 3 youngest kids at the Poly. I had pre-ordered the CD and each photoshoot was $25. They just loaded the first photoshoot onto the second photopass and we were done!

lol yea YOU GUYS WERE THE FAMILY i remember this..... okay well i think BETH helped you out if i am correct. but actually you SHOULD have been charged $50 for the second one. but since we gave you the wrong info.. you got it for $25 the next day Beth was corrected with the right prices.. she and a few of us others did not know the correct pricing. ooops.

the correct pricing for the photoshoots when you have a prepurchased CD (price only good if you call to book before august 25th):

$25 for first session - $50 for any additional session after that.

hope that clears it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter