Multiple MDE accounts

skipfierce

Mouseketeer
In the past, we have always gone to WDW with the immediate family. We will be booking a trip soon and going with our niece and her boy friend. I'm wondering if they have their own MDE account can we tie them to mine for the trip to get fast passes and ADR's together or would it be easier to just add everyone to my account for simplicity?

Last edited:
You can connect through friends and family in MDE or the website. Simple to send invite and allow each other to make FP all at once.

Yup, just connect through Friends and Family to make FP+ selections. Note, you don't need to have them connected to make your ADR's.

Yup, just connect through Friends and Family to make FP+ selections. Note, you don't need to have them connected to make your ADR's.

Ahh yes. That makes sense about the ADR's.

So basically I book with my account and he with his then we connect prior to the FP+ selection date and I can book FP's for the whole party? Does that pretty much sum it up?

Ahh yes. That makes sense about the ADR's.

So basically I book with my account and he with his then we connect prior to the FP+ selection date and I can book FP's for the whole party? Does that pretty much sum it up?
Yup. Once he has booked, have him send you his resort confirmation number, and you can use that to look him up and add him (I've been told that is the most reliable way to connect to someone through Friends and Family). Then, when you are making your FP+ selections, simply add his family to your FP+ party, and you can make selections for everyone at the same time.

Yup. Once he has booked, have him send you his resort confirmation number, and you can use that to look him up and add him (I've been told that is the most reliable way to connect to someone through Friends and Family). Then, when you are making your FP+ selections, simply add his family to your FP+ party, and you can make selections for everyone at the same time.

Thank you very much for the info. Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter